10.05.2013

MORE INFO ON WIFI

Some Delegates say they need more info on WiFi.
I am not a member of the cmte but I still personally received:
Minutes of all WiFi meetings on IFFI
Chart of bid comparison from joint Bid WiFi meeting
4 1/2 hours meeting with vendors.
2 hefty proposals full of info from vendors
Q&A on the Blog
WiFi in the Clubhouse
Discussions in Officer, Executive, Bid and WiFi committees
Several articles in the UCO Reporter + a full front page this month.
Members of Bid and WiFi cmtes went to inspect the WiFi system in operation in Boca.
Our WiFi is a work in progress:
A highly qualified WiFi expert is being hired at $1K to review the proposals we have received, I believe contingent on if we have the money for this.
*And we have the most qualified techno-wiz President of UCO who understands every aspect of our WiFi and is glad to explain it to anyone who asks.
There is probably even more than I received, at least 3 months of info.

What exactly more info do people need! or do they just want to hurt the Village!
C'mon Village don't be afraid, even if you do not understand now, you will be proud of WiFi by next year.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter gave me a router, I installed it, then connected it (wirelessly) to my WiFi TV, found free movies on Crackle, yeah! Onwards dizzy blondes!

    ReplyDelete