3.11.2014

BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

The CAM Reports

I've just read Ted Herrle's latest CAM report. I've said this before, but these reports are the best things since sliced bread. You not only get updated on the projects going on in the Village, but on their PROGRESS. If a project is delayed because two out of three contractors bidding on it have not quoted for exactly what you asked for, you hear about it. If the unavailability of replacement parts for the transponder machines is fast becoming an acute problem, you learn this. Ted's reports are not only informative; they also help squelch rumors before they get started and nip complaints in the bud.

Great job you are doing, Ted! 

1 comment:

  1. Timely comment from Ted, this would also prevent mission creep (I hope) in some committees.
    "Committees: As I understand it all committees are disbanded as of the installation of officers. I would like to suggest we move forward with Charters / Job descriptions, for lack of a better word, for each committee so that the committee is unified in their purpose and goals. In the past I have found this to be beneficial and also I believe it adds to the efficiency of the committee."
    There you are, the topic for first meeting of year.

    ReplyDelete