3.01.2014

Why me!! Why me Esther ?? I am the unknown Exec Bd. Candidate, NOT THE GODFATHER

Esther, Esther, you refer to my "Boss" like in the God Father Movie..I am appalled to think a person in your position running for the highest office in Century Village would resort to name calling, (Tricky Dickster)
When you have a few free moments please feel free to explain that remark.

I was introduced to you by my "Boss"  while attending a question and answer meeting for
Edward Grossman CPA.  We were talking and I told you a little bit about myself..I told you I was running
for the Exec Bd..I also expressed my feeling of being unknown, and that I felt I would not win.  If that is what you call "begging" then I don't know what the word begging means .  I  also would like to know what I did to Dupe you and party.   You also make reference to David Isreal,  in connection with me,  I honestly hope you don't think he is my "Boss" and or he has the power to get me voted into the Exec Bd.
Oh, by the way you also don't have that power. So. by me  "Duping "  you or him, still wouldn't get me on the Exec. Bd.  Can you not see that?
So,  again, when you have a moment, clearly tell me what I did to offend you to merit such  a word bashing, and name calling.  Waiting to hear from you on the "Malcontent Blog".. of which I tried posting this three times without success...  Till then , Warm Regards, you college and running mate, Frank Leggio


Now; as for you Ms. Olga  Walkenstein,  My Dear  "Italian Comare"
What  is wrong with you??   You don't know me nor do I know you...  we have never met of spoken,  how can  you be ashamed of me for bringing  "Disgrace and Dishonor to your heritage"
Please be aware I am an American,  I am running for office in these United States of America.
I proudly served my country USA, in time of war, having said this.  now please tell me what was my deplorable behavior  ..  Did I rape, kill, rob, etc...  Who the blank..... are you  to say, I should never be allowed  to hold office in UCO, because I cannot be trusted.
FYI, if ever I have the power or the control of Century Village, (do to the low level of  candidates)
 (no offense to the good concerned officials) (you know who you are) for office this year, I will make sure Century Village will have outside paid management..

My Dear Sister in God,  Please go back to Italy, and  maybe you will succeed to bash those loving caring people, who also never harmed you... Warm Regars Frank Leggio
P.S.   Mention my winning name, and, you will receive a free cup of  cappuccino, to calm you down..Ciao
!!          Oh, yes, free coffee, without begging..!!..

7 comments:

  1. Hi Frank, I am sorry to see that you have stepped in the mess that is the MyVillage / Olga Esther / malcontent blog. They have only one goal, a naked power grab based on resentment and jealousy. They have NO good experience to benefit the village. They complain about the past, TWIST words and facts, and INVENT whole scenarios of extreme and offensive material for mudslinging to damage their opponents. You have found that they will jump straight on you with hatred, harassment and bullying; unbelievable to decent people isn't it.
    For now, let’s remember that our knowledgeable UCO President and his team have produced savings for residents and run the Village responsibly. Residents will not be fooled by flagrant hate and malice from the malcontents, and that is ALL they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Eleine, for some sane and positive words.... For a minute there, I was loosing my mind, trying to understand what they were referring to, anyway... it is all good.. a gain thank you....God Bless

      Delete
  2. And that's some goomad you got Frank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last night I was at a friend's home with several other friends. Among us were Dave Israel and several folk from his reelection committee. The subject of Frank Leggio came up. Did anyone know who he was? Not a one of us did! Frank Leggio was a complete mystery to us! And yet the opposition blog raises a big ruckus about him having been a "plant" by us in their midst, a "mole" in the other "spy agency." Well, there they are again, making wild guesses and throwing out anything in an attempt to gain favor here and make Dave and his team and supporters look evil.

      I see you got on Elaine's blog, Frank. (I call it Elaine's blog sometimes, simply because she seems to do most of the posting and research.) Well, she was with us last night, and aside from your blog being posted, she knew nothing about you. Anyway, welcome to this blog, and maybe someday we'll have the privilege of meeting you. You say you were not allowed on the opposition blog? That's passing strange, isn't it––I thought they were supposed to be the "public" blog and we Dave's private blog. Hmmmm!

      Delete
    2. Thank You, for your positive support...Warm Regards

      Delete
  3. Hello Everyone
    Finally "Peace" on a happening, that was a gross miss understanding on both sides.
    I am sorry that my presents at a meeting for Ed Groosman, CPA was misconstrued by Esther and her committee,
    and started all this ...BASHING
    Now that both parties concerned understand this, we are at peace with one another .
    Good Luck to all the Candidates, May the Best Persons Win. God Bless America
    PS. What I learned from my experience as a Running Candidate is:
    CENTURY VILLAGE, WPB, IS IN EMERGENCY NEED FOR OUT SIDE PAID MANAGEMENT
    Century Village is in great need for outside paid management

    ReplyDelete