12.26.2016

If you have Echo Alexa

Amazon has just introduced Ask My Buddy Personal Alert ⨁ Network
It was the most needed function.

All of us are alone sometimes and we can't always reach our phones or press a button to get assistance. This is why everyone needs Ask My Buddy cause you can't predict when you'll need help.

If you have fallen, or need help, Ask My Buddy lets you immediately alert someone in your Personal Alert Network that you need them to check on you. You may alert just 1 contact or all of your friends or family with just one command. Simply say, 'Alexa, Ask My Buddy to alert YourContact' or 'Alexa, Ask My Buddy to everyone', and Ask My Buddy will immediately send an alert, notifying them to check on you right away. Alerts will be sent by text message / SMS, an email, and even a voice telephone call. Ask My Buddy is not a substitute for 911, but rather an additional tool offering the security of knowing help is just a shout away.

Should have 6 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment