1.09.2016

R U a Seenager

I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager)

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later:

I don't have to go to school or work.

I get an allowance every month.

I have my own pad. 

I don't have a curfew.

I have a driver's license and my own car.

I have an ID that gets me into bars and the wine store.
The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. They aren't scared of anything. They have been blessed to live this long so why be scared? And I don't have acne. Life is Good!  
Happy 2016

2 comments:

  1. 1. Hey, I still work! But I get no money for it!
    2. Yes, that helps but guess who paid into it for 40 years?
    3. I do and it's a mess.
    4. I could use a curfew if it guaranteed I would get a good night's sleep.
    5. Yes, that is nice. I sure hope they don't pull my license.
    6. I have to show my ID constantly now, at the doctors' offices.
    7. What makes you so sure I COULD impregnate anyone?
    8. No acne, true. How come then I see the dermatologist more than ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete