12.29.2013

FALSE POSTINGS USING MY NAME ON MALCONTENT BLOG


Sunday, December 29, 2013

FALSE POSTINGS USING MY NAME ON MALCONTENT BLOG

On the other blog they are going to new lows. they are posting using my name with a phony apology.
You guys are sinking to new lows.
and a side note to the so-called catholic that thinks my nativity scene is offensive, in accordance to the Bible, Jesus was born of a virgin mother. Sounds like you are a former catholic that has turned to some other religion. Don't claim to be something you are not. Claim what you are. Ignorant of religion.
Take note.... my picture is on all my postings. Now you can steal that too, for all the good it will do you. YOU ARE SINKING LOWER AND LOWER.

here is the phony posting... you will note, no picture. Fact of the matter is, I have nothing to apologize for nor would I ever give OLGA an apology, as she is the one that owes ME and all vets an apology. And Eddiebuttwipe would not get one either...EVER. SO...when I find who wrote this using my name, rest assured, there will be consequences. 


  1. I deeply apologize to Esther, Olga and Eduardo for all the terrible things I said about them .I recently discovered evidence that told me all the things they said about David Israel and Ed Black were true. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I did not take the time to look in this matter sooner.
    I hope the all powerful one above will forgive me as well.
    I have recently become a born again Christian as a result of this enlightenment.
    Reply
  2. A Catholic who believes in morality not fairy tales.December 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    To Bob Rivera,


    Now that you are a born agin Christian maybe you will get rid of that vulgar Nativity scene on your blog. As a Catholic, I find it offensive. How dare you advertise Mary holding a "Virgin Baby" when we all know it takes fornication to make a baby - or maybe ya' mama didn't tell you.
    Reply
  3. Bob, is this for real or is this one of David Israel's put up jobs? To joke around about the topics you touch on in the comment is not a good idea.
    Reply
Esther, you need to have a talk with your cronies. This is low, even for them.

1 comment:

  1. The more I look at the stupid comment by "catholic" , more I am convinced that person is not.
    I am not a catholic but even I know that Catholics believe in the virgin birth of our savior. that person says there was not a virgin baby... uh, yes there was...and still is....As far as I know, every baby is born a virgin... As for the mother, Mary, I go on faith that she was a virgin. You know about faith don't you? I have faith that there is a God, even though I can't feel or touch him.
    Maybe that person doesn't believe in a God he/she can not touch, which makes as much sense as I don't believe that person has a brain because I can't touch it or see it. Didn't YOUR mother teach you about faith?

    ReplyDelete