10.25.2018

USPS Informed Delivery


I tried to track online a USPS parcel, hopeless, something wrong with USPS, however, in the search I signed up with Personal Account. Everyday I get an email with pictures of my mail, which then show up in the mail box. It seemed silly - photos of junk mail, UNTIL BOMB THREATS.  Now I am glad to see what is coming.

Your United States Postal Service Online Personal Account
Account Type: Personal
Thank you for registering with www.USPS.com.  With your new username and password, 
you can immediately take advantage of the following products and services:
Your account qualifies for Informed Delivery.
 - Create a shipping label
- Schedule a package pickup
- Order mailing/shipping supplies
- Manage and Pay for a PO Box
- Buy stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment