9.28.2019

Visit the Bulk Candy Store

Today I went to the Bulk Candy store in west palm beach, they stock old favorites, hard candy, they have an international section, and glittery metal colored bubble gum for wedding favors etc.  The staff are lovely friendly people, it is the purple/yellow bldg.
Open to the public, 561-540-1600, 235 N. Jog Rd, WPB, FL 33413
questions @Bulk Candy Store.com

My history, Around 1958 I worked a summer in Swizzels Matlows candy factory, in an old cotton mill by the canal in New Mills, UK (my great grandfather had a bobbin factory behind that building). The Bulk Candy store had the same Matlows candy that I worked on long ago.You can believe I stocked up. Also triple dipped malted dk choc balls in memory of the choc covered brazils I worked on.

Someone from CV has cleaned out the stock of triple dipped malted milk choc balls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment