3.13.2022

Aging.2

  My doctor asked if anyone in my family suffered from mental illness.  I said, "No, we all seem to enjoy it."


I thought growing older would take longer.


My bucket list: keep breathing.


Camping: where you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person.


Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say, "Close enough".


Being an adult is the dumbest thing I have ever done.


I'm a multitasker.  I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time!


Retirement to-do list: Wake up. - I Nailed it!


People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full miss the point.  The glass is refillable.

I don't have grey hair. I have wisdom-highlights.


Sometimes it takes me all day to get nothing done.


I don't trip, I do random gravity checks.


One minute you're young and fun.  Next, you're turning down the car stereo to see better.


I'd grow my own food if only I could find bacon seeds.


Some people are like clouds.  Once they disappear, it's a beautiful day.


Some people you're glad to see coming; some people you're glad to see going.


No comments:

Post a Comment