9.02.2014

Humana Health & Well Being Assessment Market Research

This is an actual program from Humana but online there are many complaints that their phone calls sound like a scam. It would be better if they gave the patient the following info, rather than nagging phone calls. 
They send medical personnel to your home and ask about 90 minutes of their questions and fill in their forms. The result for me is that there are 3 sets of the same info on myself, with my Dr, with Humana, and this assessment. Their focus seems to be Big Business medications, vaccines, and cancer mammograms. Since these were not my concerns, and my questions were met with 'see your Dr.', I did not get much out of this, I hope Humana did.
This would be a great opportunity for Humana to talk about diet, junk food, pesticides, GMOs, hormones in food, but they do not. Nutrition - zip.
I tried their phone number for comments, so far 4 biz days - zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment